When You Call 

For custodial parties and noncustodial parents - what everyone should know:

This page provides suggestions to make things go as smoothly as possible when you need to contact us about your case.

  • Have your case number ready when you call. The assigned case number is the quickest way for us to access information about your case. Please include the case number on any correspondence.
  • If you have to leave a message, please follow up with a phone call if you have not heard from anyone within one business day.
  • On cases requiring research, please allow a reasonable amount of time to conduct the research. Sometimes certain research items require getting paper copies of documents on file. Other times, a written response is required for the record. We will make every effort to research and get back with you promptly. Often we will send you our findings through the mail. This way you have a written record of what was researched and our findings.