Apply for Services 

You may apply for services if...

  • You are the parent, legal guardian, or caretaker of a child under 18 years of age who lives with you.
  • Unpaid child support is owed to you, the child is over the age of 18, and the amount to be recovered is based on a court order. If the child is over the age of 23 and there is not a judgment entered setting out the total amount of unpaid support owed, enforcement may be limited based on the circumstances of the case.

There are three ways to get an application:

  1. Print a Request for Services from this website.
  2. Pick up an application from a local office.
  3. Request an application by phone from a local office or by calling 501-682-8398.


  • If you live in another state, see Interstate Cases before you complete an application.

What Happens After I Apply
Once we receive your application and the $25 application fee, if applicable, it will be referred to the appropriate local office where it will be reviewed. Once the case is opened, you will receive confirmation and may be contacted if we need additional documentation or information. You can expect us to contact you within 30 days from the time you submit your completed application.