Share |

Payment Methods 

NOTE: The information on this page is for those who have either an open enforcement or a payment processing case with the Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement. If you do not have either an open enforcement or a payment processing case, you will not be able to make payments through the Clearinghouse.

Those who owe child support have a number of payment options. Select one of the links below to find out more about each payment option.

I want to pay by:

IMPORTANT: We cannot accept payments in any of the local offices or by phone. Also, if we receive a payment and cannot identify who the payment should go to, you will not get credit for the payment until we can identify it. Be sure to include your case number on all methods of payment. If you are unsure of your case number, contact your local office or the Clearinghouse.

Payments by Mail
Send check, money order, or certified check directly to the Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse, P.O. Box 8124, Little Rock, AR 72203. DO NOT SEND CASH.  To ensure you receive proper credit for your payment, include the following on your payment: case number and custodial party name. Send only child support payments to this address.

FEES – Payments for fees owed on your case must be made separately from your child support payments. Custodial parties and noncustodial parents can send fee payments to the same address. Mail fees to the Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse, P.O. Box 8126, Little Rock, AR 72203. Along with the case number, please write on the payment that it is for fees owed on the case. If you send fee payments to address that is designated for child support payments, your payment may be applied as child support.

Bank Draft
We are in the process of being able to take payments by bank draft. In the meantime, if your bank offers online banking, you may be able to set up automatic payment, similar to a bank draft. Contact your bank for more information. If you use this option, work with your bank to ensure your case number will be included with your payments.

Income Withholding
Most child support orders require employers to automatically withhold child support from a noncustodial parent’s paycheck. If you have an open enforcement case with us, we will ensure your employer has a copy of your court order and will provide whatever information they need to start withholding wages from your paycheck.

If you have an open enforcement case with us, and you don’t have an income withholding order in place through your employer, but you’d like to, we can assist you. Contact your local child support office for more information.

If you do not have an open enforcement case, we have no authority to take action to start or stop an income withholding order with an employer. You or your attorney can provide your court order to your employer to start income withholding.

IMPORTANT: If your employer fails to withhold a court-ordered child support payment from your pay, you are responsible for making your payment to the Clearinghouse.