Act 1151 of 2005 designated as Arkansas Code Ann. §23-113-101 thru §23-113-604, otherwise known as “Games of Skill” legislation, provided for expanded gaming in Arkansas at horse racing or greyhound racing franchises that satisfy qualifications established by this legislation.
The EGS Section is responsible for the overall compliance and regulatory processes involved with the expanded “Games of Skill” activity including the following:
- Development of rules and standards for operation of expanded gaming.
- Employment of personnel to conduct the compliance and regulatory duties.
- Oversight as to the proper operation of gaming devices.
- Audit/review of established procedures for daily gaming operations.
- Review/calculation of proper state “privilege fee” as established by law