Have you been unable to find immediate help within an AASIS transaction? Have you wished that there was a video that you could watch that would tell you how to move through a particular AASIS transaction? Have you ever wished for a way to practice an AASIS transaction without fear of making a mistake? Are you tired of getting almost finished with a transaction only to run across a field where you have no idea what to do or where to find the answer? Would you like to have the ability to research a transaction without calling the AASIS Help Desk?
The web document Help Transactions Available within AASIS lists all transactions associated with at least one help document. The coming months will bring additions to AASIS Help, so please check regularly for updates.
AASIS Help can be accessed by selecting the Help button on the Menu bar when you are logged into AASIS.
1. Select AASIS Help in the drop-down box. The browser window Search Results opens.
2. Under the New Search section in the Terms field, type the particular transaction code with which you need help.
3. Click the Search button. A list of available documents appears under the Search Results section.
4. Click the document you wish to view. The selected document opens in the same browser window.
5. On the far right side of the screen immediately below the words Welcome, Anonymous, locate a field that reads, “Online Quick Reference – xhtml." Click that box to see and to select from the following view options:
· Quick Reference – This option opens another browser window with a printable step-by-step tutorial for the transaction without screen shots.
· Tutorial – This option opens another browser window with a printable step-by-step tutorial for the transaction with screenshots.
· Simulation – This option appears in the same browser window and offers two choices on the right side of the screen.
o Show Me – This option plays a video demonstration of the transaction.
Let Me / Practice Simulation – This option plays a video demonstration of the transaction and requires you to perform the data entry necessary in order to proceed through the demonstration.