The Time Detail Report (ZCATS_EVALTIME) is a great tool for verifying time-related master data for employees with a time management status of 1 (Time Evaluation of Actual Times) in infotype 0007 (Planned Working Time). Recent improvements to the report reflect the new overtime redesign as well as the 7K Law & Fire 14-Day business process change.
Other improvements to this report include the following:
· The report now appears in ALV grid format.
· When printing the report for multiple employees, headers now print on each page.
· Overtime wage types now appear in the WT column, and the respective hours now appear in the WT Hrs column.
· Two new columns now display gap hours, which apply only to 7K Law and Fire 14-Day non-exempt employees. Earned gap hours appear in the Bank Gap Hrs column, and paid gap hours appear in the Pd Gap Hrs column.
· In order to accommodate new columns, existing column headers are abbreviated. You can view the full column header name by placing your cursor on the header row column.
Because these program improvements erased data in existing variants, you will need to recreate your variants for this transaction.