The first step to successful payroll results is accurate time entry performed by a large number of agency employees in diverse locations around the state. In support of these important activities, the AASIS Service Center is offering, for the first time, these online courses for our human resources users:
- 01 Time Recording Basics
- 02 Time Recording Advanced
- 03 Time Recording Reports.
When you have successfully completed the certification process for all three courses, you will be ready to enroll in the more detailed Time and Leave Administration class.
Before enrolling in the Time Recording Basics class, be sure you have been certified in AASIS Overview and Basic Navigation I (AOBNI) within the past three years. You can meet this prerequisite by taking either the online or the instructor-led AOBNI course.
Here's how to find these online time-recording courses:
- Log in to Employee Self Service.
- Select the Learning tab.
- Select Arkansas State Employee Training Program from the Course Catalog section on the left side of the screen.
- Select AASIS Training under the Assigned Subject Areas section.
- Select Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Scroll down to Assigned Subject Areas and click on Time Management.
- Choose Time Recording and Approval from the Assigned Subject Areas list.
- Under Assigned Courses, find the Static Web-Based Training courses listed with the instructor-led class.
- Click on 01 Time Recording Basics to begin the first class in the series.
After reviewing each course as many times as you wish, you must return to the point where you launched the course to find the associated certification activity. For example, choose 01 Time Recording Basics Certification after finishing the 01 Time Recording Basics course.
Things you should know
- You may review the courses as often as you wish, but you have only three chances to take the online certification for each course.
- More complete instructions are provided in each course and in each certification activity.
- Additional online courses, including the companion course to Time Recording: Time Approval, are being developed.