The training course Materials Management Outline Agreement now joins the AASIS Service Center’s growing collection of on-line training resources available to you. If you struggle to find the time to travel to Little Rock for this course, why not learn the material in your own office and at your convenience?
This course has a lot to offer, so shut the door, pour yourself a cup of coffee, and take your time as you learn a great deal about materials management, including
· Outline agreements without reference to another document,
· Outline agreements that reference a purchase requisition,
· Outline agreements that reference a State term contract,
· Entry of change order text,
· Correct usage of the lump sum (ZLS) unit of measure,
· Acceptable methods of output to vendor,
· Approval and release using workflow,
· Identification of purchase orders released against an outline agreement.
Here's how to find the on-line outline agreement course.
1. Log in to Employee Self Service.
2. Select the Learning tab.
3. Select Arkansas State Employee Training Program from the Course Catalog section on the left side of the screen.
4. Select AASIS Training under the Assigned Subject Areas section.
5. Select Materials Management (MM).
6. Scroll down to Assigned Subject Areas and click on Procurement.
7. Choose Materials Management Outline Agreements Subject Areas list.
8. Under Assigned Courses, find the Static Web-Based Training courses.
9. Select Materials Management Outline Agreements course.
10. Scroll down and click on Book this course.
11. Click on Start Course Now to begin the course.
After reviewing the course as often as you wish, you can complete the MM outline agreements certification activity by returning to the point where you launched the course. You have only three chances to complete successfully the online course certification.
The prerequisite course AASIS Overview and Basic Navigation I is also available on-line under AASIS Training/New Users.