Several selection screen and output modifications have improved transaction ZVPN (Vacant Positions with Last Holder and Reason for Vacancy), which is used to report positions that are vacant at the time the transaction is executed. These reported vacancies include those created by terminations, retirements, transfers, promotions, and demotions.
Here are the selection screen improvements.
- Business Area is now a required field for all selection options. An asterisk (*) is used when executing for all business areas.
- The text "STARTING DATE MUST BE BEGINNING OF BIENNIUM" has been removed.
- Additional selection options support searches by personnel area and cost center.
- The Selection Period section is added.
- The Current Month option reports vacant positions with an end date within the current month. If a position is vacated and filled within the current month, that position is not reported.
- The Current Year option reports vacant positions with an end date within the current year or in the period from 01/01/YYYY up to the date that the transaction is executed.
- The Date Range option reports vacant positions with an end date within the specified time period. Use this option to report all vacant positions with a starting date of 01/01/2001 and an ending date equal to the date of execution or to a future date.
Output modifications include the addition of two new Personnel Area and Cost Center columns, serving as additional sort options when downloaded to a spreadsheet.