The MB51 transaction has been enhanced making it easier to display material document postings made by ASC staff during fiscal year-end activities. The variant "/ASC FYE GR" has been created for this transaction. You should modify the variant to add your business area in the Trading Part. BA field.
• The value range in the Entry Date field should be the dates the system is locked for current fiscal year-end activities.
• The entries for quantity and value are highlighted with different colors in the Output list according to the +/- sign. Positive numbers (goods receipts) are highlighted green; negative numbers (reversals/cancellations) highlighted red.
• To display the data in a detail list (ALV Grid Control), navigate to the Settings menu to select the "ASC FYE GR" layout. The navigation path is: Goto > Detail list. Next, set the layout by going to Settings > Layout > Choose and selecting "ASC FYE GR."
• To switch the level of total/sub-total summation, choose Settings > Summation Levels > Define Drilldown.
• Performance is slower when the Material or Posting Date fields are left blank and the date range is not restrictive.
User variants can be created according to specific agency/user requirements. More detailed information on creating the Initial screen variant and output list layout can be found in Chapter 4
of the AASIS Overview and Basic Navigation II User Manual.