Marketing & Redistribution (AR State Surplus) is a division of the DFA Office of State Procurement that oversees the redistribution and sale of state surplus property between state agencies, tax supported entities and to the general public.
Items are liquidated using the following methods:
• Governmental Entity and Not for Profit Viewing – Available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at the M&R location.
• On-line auction at GovDeals.com – You can view without registering as a buyer. To place a bid, you must register on GovDeals.com. Available 24/7/365.
• On Location Sales – Sealed bids are conducted by M&R, placed on the M&R website, the item may be viewed on location, sale awarded by M&R, and the item must be picked up on location.
• Retail Sales – Held eachWednesday of each month at M&R from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
• Live Call Public Auctions – Conducted by a Licensed Auctioneer
Annual Spring & Fall Auction: Held at the M&R location, dates to be announced.
Regional Auctions– Public auctions held at various locations throughout the State of Arkansas
at various times of the year.
Acceptable payments for all transactions are cash, check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa & American Express.
Notification of specific sale events are provided via M&R’s eNews! If not registered for eNews, click on the icon on the bottom left of this page.