Procurement - Agency Tips for Fiscal Year End Closing
Posted Date: 03/05/2020
Review the Agency Procurement Fiscal Year-End Job Aids (listed below) for instructions and completion dates for cleaning up all open commitments.
The Agency Year End Checklist (listed below) to identify task(s) completion dates.
CRITICAL TRANSACTIONS used for year-end clean-up:
- ZOPENREQ – List of open Purchase Requisitions (PRs)
- MB5S – Display list of GR/IR balances
- ME32K – Block or delete Outline Agreement (OA) lines; change OA validity end date
- ZPO_OPEN_INV – List of Purchase Orders (POs) with open invoices
- ZPO_PARTGR_IR – PO partially received and/or invoiced
- ME52N – Close or delete PR
- ME22N – Close PO
- ME2K – Purchasing Documents per Account Assignment
- ME5K – List Display of PRs
Additional instructions for year-end clean-up of OAs:
- OAs must be output in ME9K.
- OAs with outstanding POs must have validity dates opened in order to close those POs and then the validity dates changed back. If an OA has a validity date past 6/30/2019, it will show on the Transparency website. Change OAs via ME32K.
- For assistance with statewide contracts, call the Office of State Procurement buyer.