Procurement - Agency Tips for Fiscal Year End Closing
Posted Date: 04/30/2021
Review the Agency Procurement Fiscal Year-End Job Aids (listed below) for instructions on cleaning up all open commitments.
CRITICAL TRANSACTIONS used for year-end clean-up:
- ZOPENREQ – List of open Purchase Requisitions (PRs)
- MB5S – Display list of GR/IR balances
- ME32K – Block or delete Outline Agreement (OA) lines; change OA validity end date
- ZPO_OPEN_INV – List of Purchase Orders (POs) with open invoices
- ZPO_PARTGR_IR – PO partially received and/or invoiced
- ME52N – Close or delete PR
- ME22N – Close PO
- ME2K – Purchasing Documents per Account Assignment
- ME5K – List Display of PRs
Additional instructions for year-end clean-up of OAs:
- OAs must be output in ME9K.
- OAs with outstanding POs must have validity dates opened in order to close those POs and then the validity dates changed back. If an OA has a validity date past 6/30/2021, it will show on the Transparency website. Change OAs via ME32K.
- For assistance with statewide contracts, call the Office of State Procurement buyer.