Truckers Against Trafficking
You must complete this free, 30-minute program and show proof of your certificate (either in printed form or a screen-shot image) to obtain your Class A CDL or to renew your Class A CDL.
To complete the certification program:
1) Go to: education.TruckersAgainstTrafficking.org
2) Click “Get Certified,” register, and then complete the course by watching the video and taking the short quiz.
3) Upon passing, you will have the option to print and/or download your certificate. You may also want to take a screenshot of this image, if on your mobile device.
4) Obtain a copy of your certificate and present it to the Department of Finance and Administration when applying for/renewing your Class A CDL. You can also submit your certificate by emailing it to: CDL.email@example.com
If your company has already implemented the Truckers Against Trafficking (TAT) training program, please ask your employer to contact TAT about creating a co-branded certificate. This will prevent you from having to go through the certification program online.
- Driver Services
- Online Services-Skip the Trip
- Office Locations
- DL Testing
- License, ID and Permits
- Real Id
- Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Non Commercial Information (NCL)
- Motorcycle License
- Graduated Licenses
- Identification Only
- Military Members & Veterans
- DUI/DWI Information
- Driver Improvements
- Reinstatement Fee Payment Options
- Driving Records
- Top Ten Violations
- Safety Responsibility
- Legislative Changes for 2021
- Driver Services Forms