OCSE MyCase Update
- Posted Date: 01/27/2021
- Office: Child Support
From: Arkansas Office of Child Support Enforcement
To: Customers of Arkansas OCSE
Date: January 27, 2021
Subject: OCSE MyCase
The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) customer service portal, MyCase, has a new look. The new site has been streamlined, organizing information in a way that’s easier to navigate. And it is now mobile friendly, so customers can log in from a phone or tablet.
The following are some of the many features available:
- Contact OCSE by secure messaging.
- Check recent payments or print a payment history.
- Make a one-time payment or setup automatic payments. Paying by eCheck is free of charge!
- Provide updates to your personal information such as address, phone number, or updates for your children.
- Review bills and select forms and notices.
Go to www.ark.org/mycase/ to see a site preview, create an account, and sign in.