The Office of State Procurement provides on line and classroom training to increase the knowledge of state agency procurement personnel.
The information contained in all training, provides knowledge of the processes and procedures for state agency procurement as defined in the AR Procurement Law and Rules.
Download online classes anytime or click on Class Enrollment and Schedule to register for live classes and webinars.
All materials presented in the classes are free of charge. Our instructors have vast procurement experience, knowledge of the most current information available and strive to provide a valuable learning experience for all participants.
|Class Enrollment and Schedule|
|Contract Expiration Report|
- Laws, Rules and Guidelines
- Bid Opportunities
- Information for Vendors
- State Contracts
- Procurement Forms and Reporting
- Purchasing Directory
- Procurement Training
- Credit Cards
- Professional Consultant Services (PCS)
- Technical and General Services (TGS)
- Service Bureau Guide
- Procurement Helpful Information
- Vendor Performance Report (VPR)
- Marketing and Redistribution (State Surplus)
- Travel Portal
- AASIS Instructions