The Office of State Procurement provides on line and classroom training to increase the knowledge of state agency procurement personnel.
The information contained in all training, provides knowledge of the processes and procedures for state agency procurement as defined in the AR Procurement Law and Rules.
Download online classes anytime or click on Class Enrollment and Schedule to register for live classes and webinars.
All materials presented in the classes are free of charge. Our instructors have vast procurement experience, knowledge of the most current information available and strive to provide a valuable learning experience for all participants.
|Class Enrollment and Schedule|
Class Manuals & Materials
|Goods Receipt Procedure||01/31/2018|
- Act 557 Updates
- AASIS Instructions
- Bid Opportunities
- Buy Wise Podcasts
- Cooperative Purchase Spend Report
- Credit Cards
- Procurement Forms and Reporting
- Laws, Rules and Guidelines
- Procurement Helpful Information
- Procurement Training
- Professional Consultant Services (PCS)
- Purchasing Directory
- Service Bureau Guide
- Marketing and Redistribution (State Surplus)
- State Contracts
- Technical and General Services (TGS)
- Travel Portal
- Vendor Information
- Vendor Performance Report (VPR)