Marketing and Redistribution (State Surplus)
Marketing & Redistribution (AR State Surplus) is a division of the DFA Office of State Procurement that oversees the redistribution and sale of state surplus property between state agencies, tax supported entities, not for profit, and to the general public.
Items are liquidated using the following methods:
- Governmental Entity and Not for Profit Viewing – Available Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at the M&R location.
- On-line auction at GovDeals.com – You can view without registering as a buyer. To place a bid, you must register on GovDeals.com. Available 24/7/365.
- On Location Sales – Sealed bids are conducted by M&R, placed on the M&R website, the item may be viewed on location, sale awarded by M&R, and the item must be picked up on location.
- Retail Sales – Held each Wednesday of each month at M&R from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- Live Call Public Auctions – Conducted by a Licensed Auctioneer
Regional Auctions– Public auctions held at various locations throughout the State of Arkansas
at various times of the year.
Acceptable payments for all transactions are cash, check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa & American Express.
Notification of specific sale events are provided via M&R’s eNews! If not registered for eNews, click on the icon on the left side of this page.
|Asset Transfer/Change/Retirement Request||05/30/2013|
|Not For Profit Application||07/30/2013|
|Tax Supported Entity||05/30/2013|
|Rules & Regulations||05/30/2013|
|Surplus Disposal Tutorial||05/30/2013|
|Surplus Disposal Form||05/30/2013|
|Certificate of Property Disposal||05/30/2013|
|Vehicle and Title||05/30/2013|
|Office of Accounting||05/30/2013|
|Federal Surplus Property||05/30/2013|
- Act 557 Updates
- AASIS Instructions
- Bid Opportunities
- Buy Wise Podcasts
- Cooperative Purchase Spend Report
- Credit Cards
- Procurement Forms and Reporting
- Laws, Rules and Guidelines
- Procurement Helpful Information
- Procurement Training
- Professional Consultant Services (PCS)
- Purchasing Directory
- Service Bureau Guide
- Marketing and Redistribution (State Surplus)
- State Contracts
- Technical and General Services (TGS)
- Travel Portal
- Vendor Information
- Vendor Performance Report (VPR)