Credit Cards

NOTE: State employees should always refer to their agency's policy and procedures.

Travel Card
Travel expenses for lodging, commercial transportation (airfare, bus, rail and rental vehicles) and conference registration may be direct billed to the State using the Arkansas Agency Business Travel Account (BTA) or an Arkansas Sponsored Business Travel Card (SBTC).

These accounts are intended for payment of expenses for official state business only.

Meals are not a qualified expense allowed on any travel credit card for an individual traveler.

Fuel Card
Fuel cards can only be used to fuel state-owned or rental vehicles. An employee should NEVER fuel their personal vehicle using a state issued fuel card.

For more information on state credit cards, please click here.