NOTE: State employees should always refer to their agency's policy and procedures.
Ground Transportation Policy Highlights
- State-owned vehicles should be used when available, if the most economical.
- If a state-owned vehicle is not available, utilize the Trip Optimizer to determine most cost effective method.
- Vehicle Rental Info:
- Insurance is included in rates shown. No deductible. (See contract for details concerning non-state employees.)
- Mileage is unlimited, not to exceed 2,500 miles in 30 days.
- Rentals cannot exceed 30 days.
|Book a Rental (Enterprise)|
|Book a Rental (Hertz)|
|Voyager Fuel Station Locations|
|Alternative Fuel Station Locations|
|Enterprise Rental State Contract|
|Hertz Overview of Benefits and How to Reserve a Vehicle|
|Enterprise Account Set Up||04/17/2014|
|Enterprise Trip Optimizer||07/08/2014|
|Hertz Account Set Up||02/27/2013|
|Enterprise AR Locations||03/05/2013|
|Enterprise Contract Instructions||03/05/2013|
|Enterprise Master Agreement||04/29/2013|
|Hertz Arkansas Locations||12/20/2019|
|Hertz State of Arkansas Rates||12/20/2019|
|Hertz Participant Responsibilities||12/20/2019|
|Enterprise Participant Responsibilities||12/20/2019|