OCSE MyCase is a customer service portal for customers of OCSE and provides around-the-clock access to information about payments and much more.
Reasons to use MyCase:
- View and make payments online
- Print payment information
- View recent case activities
- Provide OCSE with updated contact information
- Provide OCSE with updated information on your children
- View select correspondence and forms provided by OCSE
- Electronically correspond with your caseworker
How do I start using MyCase?
Click here or click the OCSE MyCase button to the left. You'll be directed to the OCSE MyCase home page. From there, you can see a preview of the features available or click the Register button to sign up and start using MyCase. Registration is easy and quick. You will need the following information to register:
- A valid email address
- Your OCSE case number
- Your Social Security number
For additional information or assistance with problems registering for OCSE MyCase, contact Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse customer service during regular business hours by calling (501) 683-7911 in the Little Rock area or 1-866-428-8382 outside of Little Rock.