If you have concerns regarding the services you have received, please click on the appropriate link to ensure your issue is handled appropriately.


If you HAVE AN OPEN ENFORCEMENT CASE with a local child support agency and have a complaint about services you have received at the local office, please click here.

If you DO NOT HAVE AN ENFORCEMENT CASE (you have a payment processing case) and are not satisfied with the service or response received from the Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse, please click here.