Termination of Child Support
NOTE: OCSE and its attorneys represent the State’s interest in seeing that children are financially provided for; we do not represent the custodial party nor the noncustodial parent. We cannot provide legal advice. The following information is provided as a service to you.
- If you do not have an open enforcement case, it is your responsibility to ensure that withholding for your child support is terminated. Ark. Code Ann. § 9-14-237 provides the steps to take to terminate your child support payments.
- If you currently have an open enforcement case, contact the local office working your case.
- If you are unsure whether or not you have an open enforcement case, contact the Arkansas Child Support Clearinghouse at 1-866-428-8382.
- Child Support
- About OCSE
- Apply for Services
- Child Support and COVID-19
- General Information
- Making and Receiving Payments
- New to OCSE
- OCSE MyCase
- OCSE Partners
- Contact Child Support