Materials Management (MM)
The AASIS Materials Management module contains the procurement, inventory and asset management functions for the State.
This module provides a means for personnel to:
- Track inventory
- Procure goods/services
- Establish and monitor goods/services contracts
- Account for State owned assets
You may consider reviewing the ASIS Navigation Basics job aids and/or online course to familiarize yourself with AASIS. You may also review Procurement and Fleet Management job aids and/or online course material on the following TSS pages.
Log In for Registration Activities
To view AASIS online training materials and/or job aids, login at MyARCareers Login with the appropriate User ID and Password. Training materials and/or job aids can also be found at TSS Learn Page.
Please contact the AASIS Help Desk at 501-683-2255 if you have questions.
- AASIS Service Center
- AASIS Announcements
- Empowering Arkansas State Employees (EASE)
- New Users
- Finance (FI)
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Planning, Budgeting, and Administrative System (PBAS)
- ASC Help Desk
- ASC Security
- Training Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)